Radio to PA Bridge For Existing PA (UHF/VHF) – Analog
For customers who already own a PA system. Adapt the existing system to a channel on your two-way radios in addition to the way it already works.
The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge receiver is designed to interface to an existing wired Public Address Intercom system and allow PA or intercom announcements using your Analog two-way radio (digital PA sold separately). Each model can operate on UHF or VHF two-way radios and can work through radio repeaters.
- Leverage your existing intercom system and radio network.
- Add a layer of security.
- Choose which radios can make announcements.
- Choose which channel activates the PA.
- Make wireless announcements from anywhere within reach, indoors or outdoors.
- Simple to install. Programming included.
Wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide Public Address / Mass Notification coverage across your entire facility or to isolated pinpoint locations.
Expand on your existing coverage with additional Loudmouth PA Systems to reach areas you never could before!