JobCom 2-Watt Analog Base Station (UHF/VHF)
Stationary desk radio works just like the handhelds with direct AC power. No need to charge a battery. 10 channel capacity programmable by PC. AC power plug included.
If you want to add a louder external speaker, you can plug an optional one into the speaker jack. You can also plug in an optional external microphone. If you want to use a headset, there is an optional headset that plugs into both the speaker and microphone jacks.
If you are already using two-way radios, this intercom can also be field-programmed to other UHF frequencies to match those radios.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requires the owners of radios operating on these frequencies to obtain a station license before using them.
- 2 Watt output
- Analog Programming
- 51 User selectable Quiet Call codes (Helps screen unwanted chatter)
- 1 Programmable softkey: Can be used for Channel Scan, Channel Monitor, Call Tone Transmit, 2-Tone Encode for gate opening
- Supports up to 10 Channels
- Channel Scan Feature: Monitor multiple channels automatically without having to manually switch channels. Normal or priority.
- Range: Maximum 2 miles (unobstructed line of sight)
- Rugged All-Metal Steel Enclosure
- Bright, Easy-To-Read LED Display
- Compact Size: 1.4″ X 3.8″ X 5.6″
- Large 1 Watt Output Speaker â€” Loud, Easy-To-Hear Audio
- NOAA Weather Scan & Alert
- 110VAC or 12VDC operation
- Call Feature
- Programmable â€œZâ€ Button Soft Key can be set to perform one of these features:
- Z button: Call Tone -Used to alert other radio users of an incoming transmission
- Z button: DTMF ANI Encode -Can be used to control gates, doors, or other devices remotely. Programmable on a per-channel basis.
- 2-Tone Paging Encode – Allows base station to selectively page portables or control gates, doors, sirens, or other devices remotely (used with the MURS Callbox Outdoor Intercom).
- Reliable integrated RF design
- Field-programmable to other VHF frequencies (will require an FCC license to use other frequencies).
- Optional wall-mount bracket
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed, manufactured, and serviced in the USA
|Extended Antenna Option||
Standard Antenna (Included), Include a compatible magnetic mount UHF/VHF antenna with 25' coax cable (+$60.00)