Aquapac Pro Waterproof Case
This is the case you’ll see used by lifeguards and mountain rescue teams. The harness gives you the freedom to get on with the job at hand, in the most testing conditions.
- There are 4 lash points for the 3-way harness – wear your radio comfortably whatever you’re doing.
- The clever antenna design not only fits L- and R-handed radios but also creates an emergency grab handle.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of Aquapac’s cases it’ll float if you drop it in the water.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip? (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
Comes supplied with:
- 3-point harness
- Color: Black
- Materials: TPU
- Full 5-Year Warranty: All Aquapacs come with a ‘Full 5-Year Warranty’
What does ‘Submersible’ Mean? The Aquaclip? sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It’s guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
Dimensions of case (flat, closed): W 6.5″ x H 15.5″
Made in the United Kingdom